We just won a well earned bid!
Yep, The story behind this bid is one of persistence. After my agency referred him to me. The home owner and i agreed on an unusual appointment to be at his house by 6am, last Tuesday. And since the place is all the way in Southampton, I left the comfort of my bed at 5:30am to drive the nearly twenty miles distance. But when i got there he had an emergency that night with his daughter. Not knowing, I sat there for about half hour without words. I drove home, licking my wound.
Any how being a gentleman, he called me back that evening and we scheduled a new appointment for Saturday. On Saturday, i got there at 12:30pm, as we have agreed, but again, he arrived an hour and half late. He called to ask me, if i would come back another time. I told him i would wait.
The job had been bid on by another contractor already. He was kind enough to tell me; without hesitance i beat the other contractor with $700.00. And we got the job.
I will take my team there this Saturday. I'm hoping that we can do it in three to four days. Now that's what they called the heart of a business man. Persistence. Persistence. And more Persistence.
Picture from this job will be available next week.
Later.
Any how being a gentleman, he called me back that evening and we scheduled a new appointment for Saturday. On Saturday, i got there at 12:30pm, as we have agreed, but again, he arrived an hour and half late. He called to ask me, if i would come back another time. I told him i would wait.
The job had been bid on by another contractor already. He was kind enough to tell me; without hesitance i beat the other contractor with $700.00. And we got the job.
I will take my team there this Saturday. I'm hoping that we can do it in three to four days. Now that's what they called the heart of a business man. Persistence. Persistence. And more Persistence.
Picture from this job will be available next week.
Later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home